Follow the action!

For all (well, most) of the action as it happens, follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

Saturday, 13 July 2013

Southmead Festival fun

With local girl and campaigner, Paige Golding
I'm beginning to say things that I remember my mum saying about getting old...  Watching Ronan Parks at the brilliant Southmead Festival was one of those times - Ronan is exceptionally talented 14 year old,  but I found myself muttering all sorts of things about feeling very past-it!

The Southmead Festival, now held in the Greenway Centre was a huge success - helped by the weather and the tireless energy, enthusiasm and talent of the Southmead Community. I feel humbled and proud to be the MP for such a great communities, and Southmead is one of the very best.

Southsound Radio deserve a special congratulations for pulling in a real celeb in Ronan for the Southmead Festival - what a superb day.

No comments: